A Collection of Recent Sales
The Salerno at Bay Colony – $1,590,000
- A beautifully designed and immaculately maintained three bedroom coastal residence is poised for entertaining. This home has been updated with the highest regard for detail and finish. Light wide plank solid oak floors, crafted millwork, designer surfaces, lighting and state of the art appliances provide the perfect environment for carefree living. Westerly views and expansive lanai provide a lush backdrop to the Naples spectacular sunsets. Residents enjoy enviable amenities with two underground secure parking spaces, private elevator, fitness center, social room, two guest suites and concierge services.
260 Cuddy Court | The Moorings – $3,450,000
- Enjoy blissful southern panorama water views across Doctors Bay within this bright and elegant Moorings home. Encompassing over 5000 square feet with four bedrooms, 4 ½ baths, an office, formal and informal living spaces and a spacious chef’s kitchen provides the ideal space for entertaining family and friends. A sparkling heated pool, spa, full outdoor kitchen and a new extended boat deck and dock create an inviting outdoor living atmosphere for all to enjoy.
375 5th Avenue South | Olde Naples – $845,000
- Prominently positioned on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 4th Street South this spacious 2 Bedroom and Den residence showcases beautifully crafted furniture, accessories and exquisite artwork selected by Fifth Avenue Gallery Design throughout the residence. Volume ceilings, well- proportioned rooms and balconies provide the perfect foundation for an owner’s imagination to flourish.
365 5th Avenue South | Olde Naples – $715,000
- Divine in nature and substance the Metropolitan building is home to seven exclusive pent house pied-à-terre residences. The two bedroom show model for residence 303 has been fully renovated and designed with a flair for a cosmopolitan yet relaxed lifestyle. Gorgeously furnished and decorated in a classically cool French navy and ivory color palette. New high impact sliding glass doors lead onto sun filled terrace overlooking Fifth Avenue.
900 5th Avenue South | Olde Naples – $775,000
- The Downtown Corner Penthouse residence on 5th Avenue South. A pristine 2 Bed + Den and three bath gem with a wraparound balcony, dark floors, window coverings and new stainless steel appliances awaits the most discriminating buyer. Modern and traditional decorative elements work in concert as volume ceilings, an open plan living area and an entertainers kitchen is enhanced by the ultimate outdoor living area in the heart of the city.
600 Fountainhead Lane | Park Shore – $1,075,000
- Located in the heart of one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Naples, this property sits on a large corner lot with lush landscaping with ample room for true outdoor entertaining and total privacy. This family home has been designed with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. New owners have private beach access by joining the Park Shore Homeowners Association and are minutes away from dining and shopping options at Venetian Village, Waterside Shops and Old Naples.
3003 Gulfshore Blvd North | The Martinique Club, Park Shore – $1,485,000
- Spectacular Panoramic Unobstructed Western Gulf Views are yours within this extraordinary 8th floor residence. A graciously furnished 2 bedroom, den and 3 bath home offers an aesthetically pleasing open floor plan complete with contemporary furnishings in an inviting color palette. Two master bedroom suites afford optimum privacy and the flexibility to convert the den into a 3rd bedroom. Owners enjoy private beach access, a renovated clubhouse, pool, and picnic areas that contribute to the social atmosphere of a beautifully appointed building.
1443 Marlin Drive | Royal Harbor – $1,200,000
- A pristine and meticulously renovated waterfront residence situated approximately 800 feet from Naples Bay awaits all Royal Harbor enthusiasts. Marlin drive is positioned on a wide canal that boaters appreciate. With nearly 80 feet of dedicated water frontage and a generous boat dock that accommodates a 9,000 lb. lift and dual jet ski lifts, accessing and enjoying Naples Bay is an everyday occurrence. The open concept living areas are flooded with natural light and allow everyone to enjoy serene views and live seamlessly between the interior spaces and the coastal-inspired lanai.
13675 Vanderbilt Drive | AQUA at Pelican Isle – $1,725,000
- Designer show model by award winning Antonacci Design Group blends natural textures and tactical weaves for a causal modern elegant retreat. AQUA presents exceptional lifestyle with resort-style amenities and optional private marina slips up to 55′ and direct gulf access. A Ninth floor level Sky Lounge offers indoor social room and open terrace with breathtaking views. Equity membership at adjacent Pelican Isle Yacht Club featuring fine, casual or bistro bar dining & beach shuttle boat to Naples beaches.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Fatima has represented me in three transactions in the past year. She is thorough, organized and cool under pressure. I have total confidence in her ability to get the job done. She is not only a true professional but also has become a dear friend.We were first time buyers and had been working with a different Realtor for five months with no success.
Y. Morrell, Naples, FL
We were very impressed with Fatima’s website; then found Fatima to be enthusiastic and energetic and helped us weigh our “ likes “ and “ dislikes” and was instrumental in assisting us find the perfect property. We’ve looked at properties in the area for 17 years and Fatima is a great “find”. She is a fantastic real estate agent!
Dewayne & Mona, Leeds ND
Being a buyer a great distance from your target location creates unique challenges to buying process. Narrowing the focus and efficiently spending our time within the golf communities was what we needed and received with Fatima’s assistance. We are thrilled with our villa and the we spend enjoying our new surroundings.
Bill & Theresa, Fishers IN
Our search with Fatima began via long distance communication from New Jersey. We thought we could wait to buy a short sale property but when that proved exhausting we kicked the search into high gear and found a property that was negotiated in a month. Thank you Fatima as we enjoy our beautiful pool home every day!
Carol & Laurie, Naples FL
We are your partner. As a property consultancy group, we fully evaluate and understand your needs, develop an individualized strategy, and seek innovative solutions that meet your short- and long-term goals. Every client can expect expert advice, excellent service and the highest ethical standards.
We will guide your project from concept and planning through execution and sales. Every decision and choice made along the way contributes to the success of the venture. Trust us to create a team of experts, facilitate collaboration, advise and direct, always keeping the long-term strategy in mind.
Relevant, reliable information helps point you toward your goal. Our blog, The Naples Blend, provides insights and data about the Naples market. Our videos offer commentary and advice about market conditions, trends, new developments and strategies that are useful to buyers as well as sellers.